Thursday, November 20, 2014

More than a pretty face...

When I look into her drawer this morning, here what I found.... A simple line on her tissue package! And I love the words! Really... And I need to write it on my blog or wherever, so that the people will see it clear. That it's more than a pretty face to get through this life. It just happens like that...

Well, anyway, anyhow, it's my first writing on my blog in 2014. How amazing.... How amazing I'm still alive and survive from this cruel city a.k.a hell !!

Well, I need to go by now. But I promise that I will write on my blog regularly like I used to do in the past. Well, I know that I'm too busy with work, or my family, or anything that cost all my time, but it doesn't mean that I can stop writing. Writing is kind of my life! It's like the air I breathe. Without it, I would die... So, yeah, I'll continue write coz I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ it so much!!

C U, xoxo

^,^
na-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment