Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Place him here !!

Buanglah mantan pada tempatnya.

Place him here, please !!
Ha-ha.....seriously, it's not a joke. I'm not even joking now. I'm never joking about my ex. He's really frustating me out, for these past few months. I can't even breathe easily. I can't even eat. I can't be who I used to be.

But here I am now.

I'm struggling to get back to the old me. The most cheerful girl in the world. Well, that's me. I'm a funny girl. Maybe I'm just an ordinary girl like the other girls. But in some ways, I'm special. I'm unique. That's what they said about me. And I agree with that. I am unique, in my way.

So, there's no need to  cry over an ex. If he dares to leave you alone, that means he doesn't deserve to have you. And someone else out there is gonna find you. He's gonna find me here. Someone else with a better personalities and attitudes and behaviour is gonna find me. Someone that is just for me.... Someone that's special for me only.

I'm so loving my life. My life is much more happier without you, Mr. EX. And I don't need you in my life. No more.




nana =,=


No comments:

Post a Comment