Friday, March 29, 2013

A Princess With No Holidays.....



Mar 29, 2013.

The date is red, on my calendar. Yea, it is. And it supposed to be my holiday. It supposed to be my long, long, longgggggggggg weekend. But why I’m here now? Why I’m at office now? And there’s nobody here, except Deggan Ijo, and Mr. Joedi, and of course Mela. She’s here to help me. She’s here because of me. Gomen ne, otome…… She’s like the best worker and pal of the world. No doubt about it. Yea, she is.


I have a plan. To go somewhere, like a backpacker trip. Yea, kind of. But it must be postponed now. And I feel so disappointed ‘bout it. Yea, maybe I can arrange another backpacker trip again, for next week, or maybe next month. Hope it can be success and no cancel again.


Hoammmmm,…. I’m getting bored to watch the display on my PC. When it will be over? I need to be home. I need my bed.


Yesterday I got home at nine PM. And a day before yesterday, I got home at nine thirty PM. Guess I’m so exhausted now. Yes, I am. And how I supposed to be having a true boyfriend if I keep doing overtimes like this? Gosh, I’m so sick of it, and so tired of it.


 
Oh, yea, dont forget to mention Oppa Deggan bought me and Ira MakDi.... Xie xie, Oppa.
MakDi, from Oppa Deggan
 
Well, I, um, guess I am a princess with no holidays, after all. I’m a workaholic.

:)


nana =,=

No comments:

Post a Comment