Monday, June 20, 2011

Mr. Arief off again today...

@work, saturday, june 18, 2011...

He just lied to me. He said to me that he's only gonna be off on friday. But he took one more off day. Aaarrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Well, I know that I hate him very much. Not only because he caused so many troubles and pass it to me, but also he always made me crazy...
Actually, he's very smart person. He's kind. He's friendly. But he's a jerk too, at the same time.
Yea, I know about that. That tis real battle is between what happen in reality and what I really feel in my heart. I'd like to say that, not only to him, but to everyone at company.
Actually, I really like peace. And I like doing everything in peace. Not so much disturbance. Not so many troubles. And not so many enemies. That what I really want.
But, what I got is so many troubles. And enemies. And craziness. And I'll try to hang on. I'll try my best.
And for Mr. Arief, thank you so much for your help, for these past three weeks. I really appreciate it. And I can't pay anything in return. I just wish that you can get ur true happiness with your upcoming wedding....




image taken from bluquote.net



na-chan
=,=

No comments:

Post a Comment