Friday, June 17, 2011

@ Work today...

Disaster!!!! That's all I can describe about today.
I did nothing better. That payment couldn't be done and transfered today. That screw or insert nut or whatever that is, I didn't get the right price, but Mr. Arief said it's okay. Then it'll be okay. Then I'm not in trouble. But still, I'm not safe.
Assigments for tomorrow :
1. Call KTI Probolinggo.
    Nego again. Whether trucking fee's not paid yet, I need to negotiate with them to deliver the goods.
2. Check Ge-Sa invoice for second shipment.
    There's so many mistakes and problems in it.
3. Open PO for Santarossa.
4. Try to not cry again, @ office ====> because it would be so embarassing.

Well, maybe it's not big disaster after all. But still, it's not condusif in here. And everybody like, well, don't really care about any body's matters.
Then I'll pray that it would not kill me. I'll hold on. I'm still hanging on.


nana
=,=

No comments:

Post a Comment